MobileOrg 1.5.1 (current)
BUG: Fix crash bug introduced for users of 1.5 who weren’t using encryption.
- FEATURE: Add support for iOS 4
- FEATURE: Add support for iPad
BUG: Fix bug where Dropbox password wouldn’t be accepted unless you hit enter after typing it
BUG: Fix “Bad file encoding” bug in captured notes list when using Dropbox.
- UI: Make keyboard use email style when entering Dropbox email address.
- FEATURE: Add support for Dropbox in addition to WebDAV. Just link with your Dropbox account in MobileOrg settings, then set ~/Dropbox/MobileOrg as your staging directory in Org-mode. Then org-mobile-push and sync in MobileOrg, and that’s all there is to it.
BUG: Captured notes list was not emptying even after a full sync cycle.
- FEATURE: Add back the ‘…’ indicator for items with children
- FEATURE: Add application badge to show unsynced item count on iPhone home screen (configurable via Settings page)
- FEATURE: Add support for strikethrough text in document view
- FEATURE: Support org files named “.org”
- UI: Sort tag list case insensitively
- UI: Make todo state and priority pages close on selection (or clear button)
BUG: Escape *’s at the beginning of notes (prevents breakage)
BUG: Settings page no longer clears local cache when URL field is selected but not changed
BUG: Fix action menu not working on Agenda items
BUG: Support Windows newlines everywhere
BUG: Use less memory when parsing, handle larger files
BUG: Support org files with multiple dots in filenames
BUG: Action menu/sync status pages were acting strange when phone was placed in an unknown orientation state (laying flat, mostly)